- Greenfield product development; from initial requirements, estimates and SDLC definition, through predictable and reliable iterations, to final release
- Brownfield product redevelopment; critical gap, performance and security analysis, followed by safe and predictable process to preserve existing value while enabling easy implementation of new requirements
- Genuine agility
- Hands on; devops attitude with fullstack ability
- Domain Driven Design
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Application Security; penetration testing (software/hardware/social), vulnerability audit and application hardening, developer awareness training, identity management configuration
- Performance; profiling and tuning of application, database, server, OS/hardware (Linux only), and network
- Scaling; horizontal and vertical, data and process, analysis and implementation
- Resilience; risk analysis and mitigation, disaster recovery compliance
- IoT; hardware prototyping, firmware development, integration, security
We're currently fully booked for 2018.
Regardless, feel free to contact us regarding your requirements and timeframes.
Earcam Limited (CRN: 10719657, VAT: 288600870) formed in April 2017 and based in London, UK.
A small, highly principled outfit, we take pride in the quality software and professional relationships we develop. We take the notion of "full stack" quite literally, from CPU architecture and network protocols through to responsive design and UX; delivering applications and all supporting infrastructure.
All our developers have at minimum, degree level education and over a decade industry experience, drawn from hands-on coding in domains such as financial services and information retrieval.
Our customer-centric, domain-driven and solution-focused approach is why you'll have absolute confidence in our approach to delivering your objectives. Beyond that we think you'll enjoy working with us.
Whatever your problem domain, irrespective of scale and complexity, if there's a software solution then we can help you.
Charities, ethical NPOs and Community Interest Companies receive significantly reduced rates.
This site was rapidly composed using:
Thank you, we'll respond soon.